Conquer Club

No add ons working [Closed]

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

No add ons working [Closed]

Postby squishyg on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Operating System: XP
Browser: firefox
Scripts/third party programs used: had been using BOB, Map Rank, Clickies, dice analyzer

My add ons disappeared and I can't get them back. i am spoiled and cannot read complicated maps without BoB, help! I didn't update Firefox or anything, they were here one day and gone the next.
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Re: No add ons working

Postby jrh_cardinal on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 pm

you're not going to get help here since this is not a site problem, it's a greasemonkey problem. You have to post in the Tools and Enhancements forum.

Only thing I would say is to make sure greasemonkey is enabled (the monkey on the bottom right part of your screen should be colorful (brown), not grey.
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Postby Caymanmew on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 pm

thanks god clickes work
Major Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby ender516 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm

I have moved this to the proper forum: Tools Suggestions & Bugs.

jrh_cardinal has the right first step: if every script has stopped working, then you have likely disabled Greasemonkey, which is easily done by accident with a single click on the the monkey's face in the bottom right corner of your Firefox window. It is just as easily reenabled with another single click. Once the monkey is not faded, you may need to refresh or reload the page you are on, in order to get the scripts to do their job.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby Caymanmew on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 am

ender516 wrote:I have moved this to the proper forum: Tools Suggestions & Bugs.

jrh_cardinal has the right first step: if every script has stopped working, then you have likely disabled Greasemonkey, which is easily done by accident with a single click on the the monkey's face in the bottom right corner of your Firefox window. It is just as easily reenabled with another single click. Once the monkey is not faded, you may need to refresh or reload the page you are on, in order to get the scripts to do their job.

clan rank map rank is not working though
Major Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby squishyg on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:19 pm

whew! thank jrh! my monkey is happy now.
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby ender516 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm

caymanmew wrote:
ender516 wrote:I have moved this to the proper forum: Tools Suggestions & Bugs.

clan rank map rank is not working though

Once Greasemonkey is enabled, you need to ensure that each script is also enabled. Right click on the monkey, and if there is no check mark next to the name of the script you need, click the name to get that check mark. If you are still having problems with clan rank, or map rank, I suggest you either start a new topic with more details to draw the attention of the developer(s) of those scripts, or post to the related thread under Available Tools & Enhancements.

Postby 40kguy on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:22 pm

try installing them again and if that dosent work your scrwed
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby ender516 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Since the original poster, squishyg, seems satisfied, and caymanmew has gone silent, I am going to mark this closed.

Return to Tool Archives