Conquer Club

Clickable Maps :: Version 3.21

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby ParadiceCity9 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:28 pm

Coleman wrote:If this is going to be updated (I get the feeling 1.0 is all we'll ever see) I would like it if you would make e ending turns a Y or N option so we can type in the chat without worry while your mod is on.

what he said.
Corporal 1st Class ParadiceCity9

Postby edthemaster on Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:09 pm

ParadiceCity9 wrote:
Coleman wrote:If this is going to be updated (I get the feeling 1.0 is all we'll ever see) I would like it if you would make e ending turns a Y or N option so we can type in the chat without worry while your mod is on.

what he said.

actually, version 2.0 is getting close to completion. the way it will work is that if the chat box has focus (i.e. the cursor is blinking in it), then all hotkeys will be ignored so you don't have to worry about accidentally ending a turn. also, the hotkeys will be customizable so you can set them to whatever you want, or just turn them off (there will be hotkeys for phase end, jump to next game, increase armies, and decrease armies). hope this answers your questions, and sorry (again) for the headaches this bug has caused.
Sergeant 1st Class edthemaster

Postby Klonkers on Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:09 pm

Great script. I love the floating menus. Is there a way I can isolate that part of the script so that I can add it to my bob script?
Sergeant Klonkers

Postby Hrvat on Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:03 am

ParadiceCity9 wrote:

what he said.

After using the script for 3 weeks, I accidentally ended my turn at a crucial stage by typing 'e' in chat .... Have removed script from my computer...

Can't wait for a version 2. :)
Last edited by Hrvat on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll never pay for another Premium on ConquerClub.
Lieutenant Hrvat

Postby edthemaster on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:16 pm

Klonkers wrote:Great script. I love the floating menus. Is there a way I can isolate that part of the script so that I can add it to my bob script?

sorry for the slow reply, somehow i missed your post...

anyway, here you go:

Code: Select all
var actionForm = document.getElementById('action-form')
actionForm.style.position='fixed'
actionForm.style.bottom=0
actionForm.style.zIndex=1

Postby edthemaster on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:24 pm

Clickable Maps 2.0 is now available. Please see main post at http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33227

Postby hecter on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:41 pm

edthemaster wrote:Clickable Maps 2.0 is now available. Please see main post at http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33227

I love you.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby edthemaster on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:50 pm

hecter wrote:
edthemaster wrote:Clickable Maps 2.0 is now available. Please see main post at http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33227

I love you.

lol... thanks, hecter...

Postby hecter on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Could you bring back the shift click to autoattack?
As well as for fortifying?
And get rid of those damn numbers that keep popping up?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby tahoeskier24 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:26 pm

Sorry, once i click install script i go to http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/13824.user.js and then its just code, what do i do from there. I wish i could follow your simple directions...
Sergeant 1st Class tahoeskier24

Postby hecter on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:38 pm

tahoeskier24 wrote:Sorry, once i click install script i go to http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/13824.user.js and then its just code, what do i do from there. I wish i could follow your simple directions...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38923
That thread should help you out, as the same still applies. Just replace "AJAX BOB" with "Clickable Maps"
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby ParadiceCity9 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:41 pm

hecter wrote:

I love you.

just kidding...is there any way I can get the first version back?

Postby edthemaster on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:56 pm

ParadiceCity9 wrote:
hecter wrote:

I love you.

is something not working???

Postby ParadiceCity9 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:58 pm

edthemaster wrote:
ParadiceCity9 wrote:
hecter wrote:

I love you.

no everything works...i just like the old one better. it was pretty much the only reason i win the type of games i play :roll:

Postby hecter on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:01 am

edthemaster wrote:
ParadiceCity9 wrote:
hecter wrote:

I love you.

Well, it works, but you seemed to have added a lot of extraneous features that I don't really want... The crosshairs are neat and all, but not something I want (so I turned them off). The numbers just kinda tick me off, my Mac doesn't have a right click so now I have to train myself to press control instead of shift and a begin turn hotkey would be nice... There's nothing wrong with it, but it could be better.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby ParadiceCity9 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:03 am

I'll ask again, not to be rude, but is there any way I can get verson 1.0 back?

Postby edthemaster on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:03 am

ParadiceCity9 wrote:no everything works...i just like the old one better. it was pretty much the only reason i win the type of games i play :roll:

i see...not to be nosy, but is it because the old one was faster or something? the main reason i ask is that i didn't actually save version 1.0, and it's a pain to maintain multiple scripts. if you could let me know specifically what it is that makes the old version better, i can just make it an update to the next version

Postby ParadiceCity9 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:05 am

well i liked in the old version how i could just simply click on the territory I want to attack from, hold shift and click on the territory i want to auto attack, then click on the territory i conquered to move the armies over. that's what made it fast for me.

Postby hecter on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:20 am

ed, this is a fantastic script, and here's what I recommend you do:
  1. Bring back shift click and use it in conjunction with right click
  2. Add a begin turn hotkey
  3. Make it so that shift click (or right click) is deploy one, and left click is deploy the number you have set (default all)
  4. Get rid of those numbers that keep popping up when I go over a territory, or at least have an option to turn them off

Other than those few things, this script is fantastic.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby edthemaster on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:26 am

@paradice: to answer your question, no, there really isn't a way to get 1.0 back because i didn't save it, but i can provide the necessary options to make the next version behave as 1.0 did. so if you could still use shift-click, then you would be happy, right?

@hecter: i will bring back shift-click, and i will see if i can make it an option to choose what keys/buttons are used to deploy one or all armies. i will also make the floating army counter optional

Postby ParadiceCity9 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:28 am

edthemaster wrote:@paradice: to answer your question, no, there really isn't a way to get 1.0 back because i didn't save it, but i can provide the necessary options to make the next version behave as 1.0 did. so if you could still use shift-click, then you would be happy, right?

yes id be happy (:

Postby hecter on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:32 am

If you could get version 2.1 or 2.5 or 3.0 out asap, that would be great...
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby ParadiceCity9 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:33 am

hecter wrote:If you could get version 2.1 or 2.5 or 3.0 out asap, that would be great...

Postby Twill on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:40 am

I still have v1 on my computer, if you tell me how to get it off and to you guys, I'm happy to upload it while we wait for Click 2.1
Retired.
Please don't PM me about forum stuff any more.

Essential forum poster viewing:
Posting, and You! and How to behave on an internet forum...on the internet
Corporal 1st Class Twill

Postby yeti_c on Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 am

Twill wrote:I still have v1 on my computer, if you tell me how to get it off and to you guys, I'm happy to upload it while we wait for Click 2.1

Right click monkey.

Select script - click edit.

(Here it may ask for a location for an editor - choose notepad - C:\windows\notepad.exe)

Once in notepad - click file -> save as -> Desktop.

Then email/PM this to whoever wants it?

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives