Conquer Club

Maps In Development

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Postby DiM on Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:19 am

Map title:Wheel of Fortune - Clicky
Creator: DiM
Number of Terits: 6
Special Play Features: none
Description: you get 100 troops from round 1 and you can attack anything. so basically the one that goes first wins the game in round 1. quickest way to win/lose points.
Thumbnail:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

RAIL EUROPE

Postby cairnswk on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:50 pm

RAIL EUROPE - Clicky
Creator: cairnswk
Number of Terits: 98
Special Play Features: Impassables (at some stations)
Description: Larger and has different play than RAIL USA. Mixes the lineation of RAIL USA attack lines with more standard style continents (7), in conjunction with attack barriers at some stations.
Last edited by cairnswk on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* Pearl Harbour * Waterloo * Forbidden City * Jamaica * Pot Mosbi
Private cairnswk

Postby cairnswk on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:19 pm

WATERLOO - Clicky
Creator: cairnswk
Number of Terits: 102 (will be reduced)
Special Play Features: Bombardments (artillery across map), neutral terits (for advancement), One Ways, Impassables (fences, hedge-rows and brick walls), Cavalry can attack two terits ahead.
Description: Re-creation of Napoleon's famous last Battle of Waterloo (at Mont St Jean, south of the town of Waterloo). Utilises standard map layout with lots of special features described above to make gameplay interesting and arduous. Not made for speed games or the unwilling-to-strategise.
Private cairnswk

Postby mybike_yourface on Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:19 am

Coleman wrote:Conquer Club Bracket Tournament - Clicky
Creator: Coleman (Idea from bspride)
Description: Play in a Conquer Club themed Bracket Tournament on an actual map. Start in several entrant spots and work your way up. Win by defeating all other players or conquering the Final.
Number of Terits: 66
Special Play Features:Victory Condition
Some One Way Attack Routes
Teleporting (Non-Standard Movement)
Neutral Territories

karate kid!
Cadet mybike_yourface

Postby firstholliday on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:28 am

i wish there were more "simple" maps. Maps without a zillion bonussus and a billion rules.....
General firstholliday

Postby cairnswk on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:38 am

firstholliday wrote:i wish there were more "simple" maps. Maps without a zillion bonussus and a billion rules.....

Thanks for your feedback firstholiday...I beleive there are plenty of "simple" maps in the game arena...all without a zillion rules or bonuses.
Private cairnswk

Postby firth4eva on Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:04 am

cairnswk wrote:
firstholliday wrote:i wish there were more "simple" maps. Maps without a zillion bonussus and a billion rules.....

Thanks for your feedback firstholiday...I beleive there are plenty of "simple" maps in the game arena...all without a zillion rules or bonuses.

I also want more simple maps. People are too noobish when playing these ones with small bonuses and just try to get them and forget about everyone else.
Captain firth4eva

Postby rebelman on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:55 pm

bump
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Postby WidowMakers on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:05 pm

bump
Major WidowMakers

Postby Coleman on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:27 pm

Could we perhaps post a new map that's in development for someone else instead of just bumping? I'm not the moderator out here, but I think that would be better. I know we have plenty that are not listed yet.
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
Sergeant Coleman

Battle for IRAQ

Postby Coleman on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:19 pm

BUMP!

Battle for IRAQ - Clicky
Mapmaker mibi & Coleman
Description Not at all meant to be controversal, this map was inspired by the recent affairs in Iraq.
Number of Territories: 87, 39 to start
Special Play Features Play begins normally but players can choose to conquer neutral territories inside the cities to signify an allegence with one of the four factions fighting over the country. Each faction has a unique set of atributes associated as well as special abilities.

Please update Supermax to include me as well. (3rd time I've asked? I think?)
Sergeant Coleman

Postby jiminski on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:30 pm

What tempted you guys out of the cupboard!

This is a beautiful thread guys, thanks again!

I look forward to all the twists which your immaculately creative minds can conjure up!

(don't listen to Firstholliday .. he is very conservative for a Dutchman! ;) - the more sophistication and variety the better)
Lieutenant jiminski

Postby DiM on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:32 pm

please add the thumbnail for AoR-Ch1-AoM

“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby oaktown on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:05 pm

jiminski wrote:What tempted you guys out of the cupboard!

Well, since we already have control over production (Foundry) we are now trying to take over the world! :wink:

As for you Coleman... well, squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess.
Captain oaktown

Postby DiM on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:59 pm

oaktown, some of the thumbs are clickable some aren't. could you sort it?
Major DiM

Postby oaktown on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:37 pm

DiM wrote:oaktown, some of the thumbs are clickable some aren't. could you sort it?

:cry:
I need to come up with a standard format and an easy way for others to c/p the formatting, because I don't want to be redoing everybody's entry. I mean, really, these are people who are photoshop savvy and know XML, yet they can't consistently format eight lines?!? :roll:
Captain oaktown

Postby mibi on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:40 pm

Battle for Iraq!

Creator:mibi
Description: Iraq is a mess of sectarian violence and divided loyalties. Don't even think about try to take control if you don't have the loyalty of the locals militia. Help al-Queda, the Mahdi Army, the Baathists, or the US forces take over this wasteland.
Starting territries: 39
Speacial play features: A shit load, this is one complicated map.
Captain mibi

Postby oaktown on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:46 pm

Yo, mibi, Iraq was posted earlier by Coleman who seems to think he is a co-creator. ??
Captain oaktown

Postby Coleman on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:17 am

Use his description, and my everything else? :lol: (He doesn't like saying I'm helping with code apparently. :()
Sergeant Coleman

Postby mibi on Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:27 am

Coleman wrote:Use his description, and my everything else? :lol: (He doesn't like saying I'm helping with code apparently. :()

lol! Coleman hasn't lifted a finger yet! ... j/k... yes coleman is a co-created and also co-responsible for defending the map from the pro-political hordes. and yes, who my description and his everything else, even tho the thumbnail is outdated already.
Captain mibi

Postby oaktown on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:13 am

mibi wrote:Description: Iraq is a mess of sectarian violence and divided loyalties. Don't even think about try to take control if you don't have the loyalty of the locals militia. Help al-Queda, the Mahdi Army, the Baathists, or the US forces take over this wasteland.

Alright, updated. But can I suggest you find a word other than wasteland? It is not only a country of 27 million, but the birthplace of human civilization. How about quagmire?
Captain oaktown

Postby Coleman on Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:14 am

Works for me, although I do believe the U.S. turned it into a wasteland.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby mibi on Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:38 am

oaktown wrote:
mibi wrote:Description: Iraq is a mess of sectarian violence and divided loyalties. Don't even think about try to take control if you don't have the loyalty of the locals militia. Help al-Queda, the Mahdi Army, the Baathists, or the US forces take over this wasteland.

Alright, updated. But can I suggest you find a word other than wasteland? It is not only a country of 27 million, but the birthplace of human civilization. How about quagmire?

ok you can use "land of new opportunities"
Captain mibi

Postby oaktown on Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:45 am

mibi wrote:
oaktown wrote:

ok you can use "land of new opportunities"

Done... i even kept the quotes, as I thought it accentuated the irony. Also fixed a spelling error. :roll:
Captain oaktown

Postby rebelman on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:46 am

South America is now in final forge, madness and age of might are now quenched and wheel of fortune is now confined to history.
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion